The Kappellbrücke or The Chapel’s Bridge, in English, is one of the oldest and long covered wooden deck. It was built in 1333 and crosses the Reuss River which flows into Lake Lucerne. Numerous paintings of triangular form are visible under the framework of the Bridge.
In the middle of the bridge is the 34-meter-high Water Tower (Wasserturm) with an elegant octagonal shape with a round wooden path at the top. Unfortunately, it is not open to the public.
The bridge burned in 1993 and was rebuilt identically in 1994. It is with Castle of Chillon and the Matterhorn, one of the most photographed sites in Switzerland.

Swiss Museum of Transports