Adrenatur – Fun Forest
Fun Forest is a accrobranche in Crans-Montana and managed by the company Adrenatur.
- 📍 Location: Crans-Montana
- 📏 Size: Big
- 🧗 1 children’s course from 4 years old (yellow)
- 🧗 1 children’s course from 6 years old (green)
- 🧗 1 children’s course from 8 years old (blue)
- 🧗 1 teen course from 10 years old (red)
- 🧗 1 adult course from 16 years old (black)
- 🤸 Jumps
- ⚡ Zip lines
Fun Forest is an accrobranche that offers 5 routes for children from 4 years old. His reception is located south of Lake Moubra. Admission prices vary from 10 to 35 francs.
It is managed by the company Adrenatur, which offers various activities such as scooters with large tires.
Lake Moubra is one of the many lakes and ponds in the Crans-Montana region. One will not miss to go to the free beach with changing rooms which is located just next to the reception of the accrobranche. A large playground is available nearby.
Some other activities
Two other interesting activities can be done in Crans-Montana.
The bisse des Miriouges, a nice walk in the forest, in the middle of the chalets and around the pond of Miriouges.
The Model Train Foundation. A museum that allows you to admire many small trains.
A video of Fun Forest
Webcam in Crans-Montana.