Aquaparc is the largest aquatic centre in Western or French-speaking Switzerland with an indoor area of 7,000 m² and an outdoor area of 20,000 m² open in summer. Located near Villeneuve along the Rhone river, it offers, on three levels and an outdoor area, large and small slides, a wave pool and a streaming river with water and air temperatures of about 30 degrees.
- ℹ️ 1 indoor pool,
- 👍 1 thermal river
- 👍 Slides
- 👶 OUI
- 👁️ Vue: 1/3
- 🔗 Comparative table
Entrance to Aquaparc is one of the most expensive activities proposed by La Torpille in Western Switzerland. However, depending on the time of day, season or duration, prices may be lower. If you want to make the most of the large slides, it is preferable to go there during the week to avoid the long queues that can be observed at weekends or on public holidays. Note the quickly noisy atmosphere in case of rush and the difficulty to take advantage of the deckchairs often reserved by cloths but unoccupied.
The standard entrance prices are as follows in winter for four hours and one day:
- Adult (from 16 years old): 35/45 francs
- Child (5 to 15 years old): 32/ 35 francs
Children under the age of 5 do not pay and it is possible to save a few francs by buying your ticket online.
Parking costs 5 francs per day or 1 franc per hour.
The ground floor of Aquaparc offers the following elements:
- Checkout. A wristband is provided for the turnstile and to pay the restaurant inside.
- Snacks, hot dogs, popcorn, drinks.
- Shop offering goodies and swimwear
- Locker room.
On the first floor are the following facilities:
- Wave pool 5 minutes every 30 minutes in a basin with a progressive increase in depth
Captain’s Kids Zone
- Play area for the youngest children with slides, water games and pirate ship
- Stream river with round buoys. Outdoor part closed in winter
- Easy level “Cave Fall” (Chute Grotte) slide
- Slides with departures up to 21 m high
- Falls without buoys: red and orange slides
- Falls with buoys: yellow, red, black, blue slides
- “Booster Loop” free-fall slide. Additional cost of 3 francs.
- Refreshment bar.
Paradise Zone (prohibited under 16 years old)
- Swimming pool communicating with the outside.
The second floor and composed by:
- Restaurants offering fast-food style menus and ice cream. (payment with bracelet only)
- Orange “two-seater” slide next to the restaurant
- Sun lounger area
- “Drop Speed 2G” (“Chute Vitesse 2G”) slide
- “Galleon Falls” (“Chute Galion”) slide
- Waterfall (“Chute Cascade”) slide
The outside, open in summer, is connected to the first floor of the Aquaparc building.
- Private sandy beach
- Splashlagoon (outdoor playground with water)
A video of all the Aquaparc slides.
Webcam on the Bouveret harbour.