BasseRuche Leisure Space
The Basseruche leisure space (Espace loisirs Basseruche in french) is a park offering recreational activities in Saint-Cergue in the Vaud Jura. The Torpille team lists here the activities available in summer, In winter, Basseruche is transformed into a mini ski resort for the children.
Two car parks are available, one directly next to the amusement park, the other about 200 metres away.
- Price: 6 francs for 2 runs and 30 francs for 10 runs.
- Description: Scooters with large deflated tires and descending on grass. The ascent is done with the ski lift and it is practiced only if the grass is dry.
- Price: 18 francs for children or adults
- Description: 3 zip lines with a total length of about 1 kilometre. The first two zip lines are about 400 metres long each and the last one is just over 100 metres long. The minimum weight is 50 kg but two lighter children can go down together. The last zip line can be used alone for children under 50 kg. The ascent to take the zip lines is done with a ski lift and the route is done with an instructor.
Tracks of the 3 zip lines.
Archery and crossbow shooting
- Price: 30 minutes 5 francs and 10 francs for archery and crossbow shooting)
- Description: targets at about 5 meters or shooting at synthetic animals.
- Price: 18 laps course. Children: 10 francs, adults: 20 francs.
- Description: Footgolf is identical to golf with it being played with a soccer ball. The goal is to place the ball in a hole in as few strokes as possible.
- Price: 9 laps course. Children: 14 francs, adults: 18 francs.Course of 18 laps. Children: 18 francs, adults: 24 francs.
- Description: Swingold is similar to classic golf but with clubs and distances that make it easier for the public to play.
- Price: 10 francs (15 francs with mini-accrobranche)
- Description: wall with four different climbing faces.
- Price: 10 francs (15 francs with the climbing wall)
- Description: Tour of 23 workshops on a dismountable structure. Parents can accompany their children free of charge. The course is ideal for children from about 4 to 8 years old. Some passages at the end may require the help of a parent from the ground for the youngest.
Playground and restaurant
A restaurant with a large terrace is also available as well as a playground for children.
A magnificent viewpoint is located in the last curves of the road leading to Saint-Cergue from Nyon. You can see Lake Geneva and Lake Neuchâtel as well as the French Alps with Mont-Blanc.
A video on footgolf.
A video on the zip lines.
A video on the scooter.
Webcam near Saint-Cergue.