Fun Planet Rennaz
Fun Planet Rennaz is a space dedicated to leisure in a large hall. It is located next to the Villeneuve industrial estate, including Hornbach and Conforama. It was moved to its current location in 2011 following a fire that destroyed the previous structure in 2009. There are two other Fun Planets in Bulle (FR) and Brig (VS) in German-speaking Switzerland.
Large free parking just next to the Fun Planet Rennaz.
Description of activities
The Fun Planet Rennaz has two levels:
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
3 types of tracks according to age:
- Blue track: 10 to 12 years old. Min: 140 cm. 16 francs for 10 minutes. Max speed: 30km/h
- Red track: 13 to 17 years old. 16 francs. 30 km/h
- Black track: Adult. 23 francs. 60 km/h
Many video games of various types are available.
20 bowling lanes at your disposal. The prices are as follows:
- From 16 years old: 11 francs per game
- Under 16 years old/AVS/AI: 9 francs per game
18-hole miniature golf course played in the dark with good visibility thanks to the fluorescent colours.
- Under 4 years old: free of charge
- Less than 125cm: 8 francs
- Up to 16 years old/AVS: 9 francs
- Adult: 10 francs
Accrobranche with 17 workshops and a zip line about 10 metres long. Minimum 125cm.
- 1 course: 11 francs
- 2 courses: 15 francs
Nine pool tables.
- 16 francs per hour
- 3 francs for the equipment rental
Four sets of darts available under the accrofun.
The bar is located in the middle of the 1st floor area. It also acts as a ticket office for activities.
The restaurant “Diner’s 66” with a sixties look. See the map. See the menu.
Fun attractions in French-speaking Switzerland
Leisure parks in French-speaking Switzerland